All 10 art Reviews

Lunatics Lunatics

Cool.

These People Are Epic. One Died From Watching The Fire, The Other Had His Head Chopped Off. Nice.

Today Today

Nice Hidden Meaning...Again!

Maybe It Shows How People Of Today Often Get Shot Up Like This. Gosh We Are All Being Aimed At By Guns Like Stress And Work And Other Stuff, We Often Get Shot Up Like This.

Knife Knife

Nice One...Again!

I'm A Fan Of Your Work. I Don't Deny. When I Looked At This, I Dun Understand Why This Guy Is Smiling After Getting Knifed In The Face. Might Be A Mask Or That This Guy Is A Masochist. Reminds Me When Veradux In SONNY 2 Got Knifed I The Face By Felicity.

Crazy Me Crazy Me

ossim

she dosen't look crazy...juz very very happy and you can tell shes not in an asylum cause her sleeves arent tied up

Creative Suicide Creative Suicide

cool gangster dude

He dosen't look like commiting suicide but like hes gonna execute someone or hinting the viewer "Hey... im gonna shoot your brains out!"

Doll #2 Doll #2

As i Said......

i was reviewing your "Doll#1" and i saw this "Doll#2" and i told myself this was probably wat happend to "Doll#1" when he got thrown down the building a coupla times..........i want to see mor of your work and i CWAL!!!!!!!!!

;)

Pyatna Love Pyatna Love

nice one!

of all the obsene/neurotic/emo/"dark" pictures you've posted this probably is my favourite as well as the most obsene/neurotic/emo/"dark" one and i like how you use the contrast btwn black white and red good job XD
>+@

Artyluck responds:

thanks)) i'm glad u're ejoyed )

Doll #1 Doll #1

Nice HIdden Meaning

the fact that its called "doll" makes it ironic cause does a doll bleed? does a doll cry?(there a few lines i think are tears) is this really a doll? so i think its ossim

Artyluck responds:

nice catch (finally someone said it, lol) its always doesnt matter if it's alive or not, ppl always trying to give anything a personality, well, that's the way we love to live our lifes )) thanks for comment ))

Dark Angel Dark Angel

Cool

this is awesome but i cant see its mouth if it would be seen i will guess it to be a silly grin with a hint of sadisticness(is there such a word?) to emphasize the "Dark"

Artyluck responds:

well, he have no mouth actually just some burned skin ))) hehe, dunno, but should be ))) thx )

The Leviathan The Leviathan

ossim

it would be more ossim if you added a trident and make him shine a little mor but its cool.