How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Nice One There

Really I Wonder If VALVe Had That Concept. Anyway Nice Idea And Nice Animation. Good Job Man!

[Unkown] [Unkown]

its nice

ossim

SDC Learns Objectivism SDC Learns Objectivism

wtf

seriously did the guy suffer a paper cut?

Grotembit Grotembit

Not Bad!!

For A First attempt Its Ok. What This Game Needs Is More Button Controls. Some People Love Fighting Games With Combos!! Keep Up Teh Good Work!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Wonderful

I've Been Following The Series Since It First Started And This Has To Be the Best One Yet! For Doodlings You Did in Class, These Are Wonderful.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Best Game On Newgrounbs

People Actually Looked At The Picture And Said The Game Sucked. Dun Judge The Book By its Cover As This Game Is The Most Complex Online Game i've played So Far. If You Guys Can Make A Game Better Than this, then You Have The Right To Say it Sucks.

Heroes March (Extended) ~P~ Heroes March (Extended) ~P~

Wonderfully Done.

I've Tried Several Times To Make A Track From Scratch But End Up Using Some Familiar Tunes. Only Talented people Can Accomplish This Much.

Far Side Of The Moon [Revisit] Far Side Of The Moon [Revisit]

NiceNice.

Nice Tune. Great Openin And Nice Ending. The Mide Part Repetitive But Hey, Most Tunes Get Repetitive Sometimes Right? Overall Its Well Polished.

Tundra Tundra

Awesome

hmm......from hearing your piece "melodicsolace" then to "the pendulum" i can tell you are altering your styles very much...or has it been this way all along.....?anyways good work.

Lunatics Lunatics

Cool.

These People Are Epic. One Died From Watching The Fire, The Other Had His Head Chopped Off. Nice.

Today Today

Nice Hidden Meaning...Again!

Maybe It Shows How People Of Today Often Get Shot Up Like This. Gosh We Are All Being Aimed At By Guns Like Stress And Work And Other Stuff, We Often Get Shot Up Like This.

Knife Knife

Nice One...Again!

I'm A Fan Of Your Work. I Don't Deny. When I Looked At This, I Dun Understand Why This Guy Is Smiling After Getting Knifed In The Face. Might Be A Mask Or That This Guy Is A Masochist. Reminds Me When Veradux In SONNY 2 Got Knifed I The Face By Felicity.